Wednesday, October 21, 2009

birthday boy

Tom is 32 today. What in the world happened to the last six years. Where did they go?  I honestly can't believe it! All week I kept thinking he was going to be 30.  Time is just going by too fast and I've got to find a way to slow it down.  It seems like we were just partying it up for his 26th birthday.

Funny how birthday celebrations change over the years. The birthdays of the past where we would party all night with friends are somewhat over (at least for now). Tom is spending his 32nd at the Texas Roadhouse (his choice, not mine).   For some reason that just cracks me up, I am pretty sure we have made fun of people for having birthday dinners at this type of establishment. But we'll have fun I'm sure and I'm a lucky gal though to have such a wonderful hubby.  Tom I love you and I hope 32 is your best year yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment