I am sitting in the living room at 6:28 am listening to just about the cutest thing in the world. Maddie has been talking incessantly in her crib for the past thirty minutes. Not quite sure who she's talking to, or what she's talking about but my goodness she sure does have a lot on her mind this morning. I snuck in there with the iFlip and recorded about 20 seconds of babble. I'll have to get Tom to post it on You Tube and post the link Or maybe its time for me to figure out how to post videos on You Tube?? Nah, I'll stick with the picture duties.
Busy Saturday planned. Tons to do before we leave for NY/NJ next weekend. Young One needs a winter coat before we head North and I am having a horrible time finding one. And I need some sort of cocktail dress (no I’m not 50 years old, but the strict dress code for the place we are going for dinner specifically said cocktail dresses for women as a choice) for dinner and a show while we're there. I searched high and low last weekend for something to wear to and evening wedding and came up with nothing. Chances are I'll have the same bad luck this weekend. One day I will be organized enough to search for dresses for events in advance...and not have to scramble around at the last minute! Who am I kidding, I will always be a last minute kind of gal.
The babble stopped, she must have fallen back asleep. Not me, the coffee is calling my name.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment